More than 60 percent of our online audience came across our content through social media in September. And nearly all of the 163,000 sessions we earned from social media during the month were readers coming from Facebook — nearly 99 percent.
- Teens arrested after breaking into Roseburg High School
- Heroic efforts of Roseburg's Alek Skarlatos may soon be a movie project by Clint Eastwood
- FAA proposes airport solution to Mt. Nebo obstruction
- Police log: Woman's neighbor has 50 feral cats
- Council says 'no' to downtown liquor license
- Commissioners baffled on Stewart Parkway turn lane next steps
- Reustle-Prayer Rock named Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year
- Crowd complains of waste fertilizer at hearing
- Council denies Fir Grove splash pad, playground bids
- Roseburg man cited for angling crimes
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.