The Oregon State University Extension Service's 4-H programs are hard at work during the non-school hours. On March 25 during spring break, the 4-H Forestry Education Program will be taking an exciting road trip to the Science Factory Museum in Eugene. The trip is open to any student in third to fifth grade and participants do not need to be enrolled in the 4-H program to attend. So, if your children need a fun day trip during the week long spring break, send them with us. It is a great chance for your kids to make new friends and explore …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees