Left us to be with the Lord on August 17, 2008, at the age of 21. Robby was born on August 15, 1987, in Roseburg, Oregon, to Robert Lee and Georgenna Rae (Smith) Sessions. He had a lot of fun working on bikes and always loved helping people out. He loved being a "Daddy" to his girlfriend, Christa Newport's two year old little boy as well as biking, hiking, camping, skateboarding, and hanging out with family and friends on Friday and Saturday nights. He worked with Shawn Camky a lot of the time and loved it. Robby is survived by his parents, Robert Sessions and Georgenna Sessions; three sisters, Amber Camky; Shirley Sessions and Melinda Sessions; a brother, Nathan Sessions; half-sister, Tiffany; cousin, Jason Smith; two brother-in-laws, Shawn Camky and Glenn Stillman; a nephew; three nieces; and countless aunts and uncles. Robby is also survived by lots of friends. Services will be held on Thursday, August 21, 2008, at 11 a.m. at Taylor's Family Chapel in Winston, Oregon.
- Ten minors cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy