Left us to be with the Lord on August 17, 2008, at the age of 21. Robby was born on August 15, 1987, in Roseburg, Oregon, to Robert Lee and Georgenna Rae (Smith) Sessions. He had a lot of fun working on bikes and always loved helping people out. He loved being a "Daddy" to his girlfriend, Christa Newport's two year old little boy as well as biking, hiking, camping, skateboarding, and hanging out with family and friends on Friday and Saturday nights. He worked with Shawn Camky a lot of the time and loved it. Robby is survived by his parents, Robert Sessions and Georgenna Sessions; three sisters, Amber Camky; Shirley Sessions and Melinda Sessions; a brother, Nathan Sessions; half-sister, Tiffany; cousin, Jason Smith; two brother-in-laws, Shawn Camky and Glenn Stillman; a nephew; three nieces; and countless aunts and uncles. Robby is also survived by lots of friends. Services will be held on Thursday, August 21, 2008, at 11 a.m. at Taylor's Family Chapel in Winston, Oregon.
- ODFW driver convicted of DUII claims body brews alcohol
- Despite lower graduation rates, some Douglas County schools stay hopeful
- Fifteen county employees put on leave following missing equipment
- 23 years later, interest in Fish murder hasn't grown cold
- Shooting in Rice Valley leaves 1 man, 2 dogs dead