Left us to be with the Lord on August 17, 2008, at the age of 21. Robby was born on August 15, 1987, in Roseburg, Oregon, to Robert Lee and Georgenna Rae (Smith) Sessions. He had a lot of fun working on bikes and always loved helping people out. He loved being a "Daddy" to his girlfriend, Christa Newport's two year old little boy as well as biking, hiking, camping, skateboarding, and hanging out with family and friends on Friday and Saturday nights. He worked with Shawn Camky a lot of the time and loved it. Robby is survived by his parents, Robert Sessions and Georgenna Sessions; three sisters, Amber Camky; Shirley Sessions and Melinda Sessions; a brother, Nathan Sessions; half-sister, Tiffany; cousin, Jason Smith; two brother-in-laws, Shawn Camky and Glenn Stillman; a nephew; three nieces; and countless aunts and uncles. Robby is also survived by lots of friends. Services will be held on Thursday, August 21, 2008, at 11 a.m. at Taylor's Family Chapel in Winston, Oregon.
Robert 'Robby' Lee Sessions II
Trending in: News
- BLM shows Myrtle Creek-area timber harvest to a skeptical public
- Theater review: ‘Oliver!’ likely to leave you asking for more
- Roseburg man tired of the homeless camp next door
- Renovated Douglas County Fair Pavilion Arena has a new name; ready for fair week
- New health trend: Camel milk does a body good | Moms