Traditions help provide us with a base to keep our memories alive. They help to tell stories about the way things were done years ago. Bringing families together helps the children feel connected to their parents. Show interest, do things together, work, play, and talk with one another. The way we "do" things becomes our family traditions and rituals. They involve handing down information, beliefs and values from one generation to the next.Those traditions benefit families by bringing them together around a common goal. It's something fun to do together. They create traditions to last a lifetime and solidify family …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees