Age 54, passed away on Thursday, December 31, 2009, Schulenburg, Texas. She was born on February 20, 1955, in Loma Linda, California, to parents, Jo and Don Lowman. Cherry was graduated from Sutherlin High School in 1973. She then joined the Air Force where she met and married Lee Ransom II and gained two sons, Leland and David. Cherry and Lee went to China and adopted two daughters, Jilliann in 2000, and Mallory in 2002. Cherry was preceded in death by her grandparents, Ivyl and Dorothy Lowman of Melrose, Oregon; Gongie and Pauchie Travis of Umpqua, Oregon, and her father, Ivyl Don Lowman in 2006. Cherry is survived by husband, Lee Ransom; sons, Leland (Tracy) and David (Allison); sisters, Shirley, Sherry, Dixie (Martin), and Russanna (Jeff); nieces, Elisha (BoMarie and Ike), Franchesca; nephew, Jessie. A service will be held on Wednesday, January 6, 2010, at 3 p.m. at 1st United Methodist Church 209 N. Upton Ave Schulenburg, Texas.
Cherry Lowman Ransom
Trending in: News
- Healthy Wednesday: Roseburg woman struggles with rare liver cancer, big medical bills
- Democratic House candidates favor legal marijuana; Republicans do not
- Feature photos: Arena repairs in full gallop
- Melrose gravel company seeks permit for golf course, RV park
- Wolf Creek man who took wild, but slow, I-5 drive sentenced