The flowers are blooming and trees are budding. This time of year typically signals spring cleaning. When you're cleaning the house and doing those once-a-year chores, don't forget to include your pantry and freezer on your to-do list. Now is a good time to take an inventory of your preserved foods. What do you have left? How much did you use? Did your family really like that salsa recipe you tried last year, or do you need to look for a different one? Take stock: If your family really liked those green beans and that variety really produced in the …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees