Breakfast: Do you eat it? It's the most important meal of the day since it breaks the fast from the night before and gets you going for the day ahead. It gives you fuel to do the tasks for the day by feeding your brain and muscles. There are many reasons people don't eat breakfast, but there are so many more great reasons to eat this first meal of the day. One good reason to eat breakfast each morning is the improvement of cognitive functions. Studies show that eating breakfast improves test scores for children in school. It helps adults …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees