Paul Andrew Mitchell, self-styled private attorney general, takes offense to being accused of mental instability and to being accused of threatening, harassing and intimidating Douglas County Chief Financial Officer Jessica Hansen.
- How to tell if your total solar eclipse glasses are legit
- Firefighters continue struggle to contain Umpqua North Fire Complex
- Viewing the eclipse from Douglas County
- Wildfire closes Highway 138E; Dry Creek, Last Chance at Level 3 "Go" order
- Baby arrives unexpectedly during solar eclipse Monday
- Cody Wayne Sams
- Another Variation on the Selfie: Get Ready for the Elfie
- The American 'Left' — America’s new Taliban?
- Police log: Man buys animals to torture and kill
- Call racism what it is: evil
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.