About three weeks ago, a "Little Free Library" was added to the Discovery Garden near River Forks Park west of Roseburg. It's a pretty yellow box that resembles a little house, put up on a post, with a window that opens like a door, and shelves inside filled with children's books.
- Driving and touching your phone illegal Oct. 1
- Speed limit on Interstate 5 through Roseburg could be lowered
- 'Extreme Environmentalists' sign outside commissioner's gas station creates controversy
- UCC shooter's mother said her son was born angry
- Election complaint dismissed against former reference librarian
- New Starbucks slated to open in Sutherlin
- Yoncalla boys basketball coach steps down after recruiting allegations
- Ava Marie Cox
- UCC investigation: The heroes who ran toward danger, and saved lives
- Police log: Loaded log truck blows by stopped school bus
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.