- AARON YOST The News-Review
North Willamette Valley scored four runs in the fifth inning to take the lead for good and held off Roseburg's Pepsi Bottlecaps for a 12-10 victory Thursday night in the American Legion baseball Class A state championship tournament at North Marion High School in Aurora.
- The 'hot cashier' will see you now
- Roseburg man arrested after police chase
- State finds librarian violated elections rules by posting pro-library-district links
- Price of National Parks senior pass to increase to $80
- New in-home pet day care opens in Roseburg
- Jordan Cove announces open season for Pacific Connector pipeline
- Haydn Maley wins national Greco wrestling title
- Firefighters respond to three fires in Douglas County Sunday
- American Legion baseball: Will and Lee Shaw, a father-and-son story
- Former Winston mayor pleads not guilty to online sex charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.