Details for City of Sutherlin
City of Sutherlin Entry level or lateral Police Officer City of Sutherlin -Applicant must be 21 yrs of age, possess valid ODL or in process; be a US Citizen. Pay range $46,116 - $61,776 plus 5% Certification(s). Preference to Certified Officers, Veterans, or those with college degree in related field. Please submit completed application to Human Resources, ATTN: Diane Harris, 126 E. Central Ave, Sutherlin, OR 97479 or email to email@example.com. Further information, job description and the City’s application can be found at www.cityofsutherlin.com or obtain in person at City Hall. Open until filled. EOE
- CARISA CEGAVSKE Senior Staff Writer The News-Review
Before Scott Russi was fired by the Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center, he worked as a trauma surgeon at the Peace Health Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend in Springfield.
- Eugene surgeon says Roseburg VA ruined his career
- Fast-growing company converts old Roseburg grocery store into call center
- Salud reopens as food truck and brewery
- Home Rule supporter said fear, threats keep others from coming forward
- DeFazio has harsh words for Roseburg VA in speech on whistleblower act
- Trying to solve the opioid problem in Douglas County
- Editorial: You should vote on Home Rule
- Lane County law professor, former administrator address Home Rule Charter
- Report cards are in for Douglas County's public schools: How did yours fare?
- Caregivers to see increased wages, advanced training opportunities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.