Details for CARPENTER MILLWRIGHT
CARPENTER MILLWRIGHT Dillard Lumber Roseburg Forest Products Co is a leader in the wood products industry. This position requires excellent attendance and be able/willing to work extended hours including weekends and holidays; complete construction projects from finishing (painting, drywall) to structural; read/ interpret blueprints, develop and acquire materials; all phases of concrete work from site prep to finishing and operate equipment (forklift, man lift, scissor lift). REQUIREMENTS: Journeyman Carpenter card preferred. Work with minimal supervision; meet physical requirements; multitasking; pass a cutting/welding test; good organizational skills and coordinate projects; provide leadership in the areas of safety and quality and have Oregon driver license. For more job details go to Roseburg.com/Careers and apply. Roseburg.com An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Veterans
- Examiners identify human remains found in Myrtle Creek
- Lone Rock to sue State Land Board over Elliott State Forest
- Sheriff: Male who jumped into North Umpqua River still missing
- County won't defend Assessor Roger Hartman against harassment claim
- No foul play suspected in death of missing man
- Police Log
- Casa de Belen starts shaved ice business
- Human remains belong to adult male, says medical examiner
- Sutherlin woman dies in two-vehicle crash on Highway 20
- Police log: Woman seen punching German Shepherd
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.