Details for Utility Worker I
Utility Worker I The City of Myrtle Creek is accepting applications for Utility Worker I position. Job duties include maintenance of the collection system for water, sewer, storm drains and streets. Performs heavy manual labor, operate variety of power and hand tools and other equipment associated with construction and maintenance of city infrastructure. Must have or have the ability to secure, within 12 months a valid Ore. Driver’s License with CDL Class A endorsement. $2,384-$3,178 DOE. Please send resume and city application to City Recorder, Carolyn Shields, firstname.lastname@example.org. or.us or call (541) 863-3171.
- Examiners identify human remains found in Myrtle Creek
- Lone Rock to sue State Land Board over Elliott State Forest
- Sheriff: Male who jumped into North Umpqua River still missing
- County won't defend Assessor Roger Hartman against harassment claim
- No foul play suspected in death of missing man
- Police Log
- Casa de Belen starts shaved ice business
- Human remains belong to adult male, says medical examiner
- Sutherlin woman dies in two-vehicle crash on Highway 20
- Police log: Woman seen punching German Shepherd
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.