Details for Management of Opiate Addiction in Pregnancy
is looking for a: Management of Opiate Addiction in Pregnancy The Coordinator for Management of Opiate Addiction in Pregnancy will work collaboratively with all community OB/GYN practices, and community organizations (i.e. DHS, Safe Haven) to coordinate referrals for their pregnant patients who have substance use disorder. Experience in the coordination of opiate or other drug and/or alcohol addiction treatments is preferred. Full time + Benefits. APPLY AT: www.umpquahealthcareers.com
- Troy Polamalu leaves big tip at Winston Diner & Drive-Thru
- Roseburg's Trentin Cheek blossoming as motocross racer
- Riley Flury Rappe’
- After serious chainsaw accident, man meets 'heroes' who saved his life
- Sheriff: Body of man who drowned in North Umpqua River recovered
- Anti-tax activist files $42 million tort claim against county
- Police log: 'Neighbor kid' shot daughter with a BB gun
- Home Rule supporters clash with DA, sheriff
- Father's Day is a normal day on the Singleton Ranch
- Umpqua Community College graduates share how they moved forward after the Oct. 1 shooting
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.