Details for Nurse PractitionerTransitional Care
is looking for a: Nurse PractitionerTransitional Care This position will address the hospitalization and discharge needs of a complex group of patients served either by the Managed Medicaid Plan, Medicare Advantage Plan or both (Special Needs Plan). Transitional Care will address the complex needs of hospitalized patients both during their inpatient stay and in their transition back to the community setting. This position will also oversee our Transitional Care Managers based within our Community Medical Center to ensure that all nonscheduled, emergency admitted members receive the best care, in the right setting. Those members will then be transitioned to their community with all of the necessary safeguards to prevent readmission and Transitional Care will ensure their ongoing care in a patient-centered medical home environment. Current Oregon Nurse Practitioner Licensure in good standings + minimum of 3 years in a practice or hospital setting. Competitive Salary, Full time + Benefits! APPLY AT: www.umpquahealthcareers.com
- How to tell if your total solar eclipse glasses are legit
- Firefighters continue struggle to contain Umpqua North Fire Complex
- Viewing the eclipse from Douglas County
- Wildfire closes Highway 138E; Dry Creek, Last Chance at Level 3 "Go" order
- Baby arrives unexpectedly during solar eclipse Monday
- Cody Wayne Sams
- Another Variation on the Selfie: Get Ready for the Elfie
- Police log: Man buys animals to torture and kill
- The American 'Left' — America’s new Taliban?
- Call racism what it is: evil
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.