Details for Marketing Coordinator
UMPQUA DAIRY, a nationally recognized brand, is currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator in Roseburg, Oregon. We are a stable and well-established business, started in 1931, with strong commitment to producing quality products through sustainable business practices. Our people are warm and friendly and enjoy the work they do every day. We are seeking a like-minded Marketing Coordinator, with excellent communication and leadership skills, to work with our sales and management team to support our growing operations. Primary Duties / Responsibilities / Job Requirements • Develop and implement marketing strategies for Umpqua Dairy products • Oversee the creative development of advertisements and public facing media • Negotiate advertising contracts • Place advertisements in accordance with negotiated contracts. • Develop press releases. • Design marketing materials including sales flyers, point of sale materials, apparel such as hats and T-shirts, and customer gifts. • College Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication preferred. • 5 years professional work experience in Marketing or related field. • Effective project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines. • Strong technical writing, editing, and proof reading skills. • Proficient with Power Point and the Microsoft Office suite. • Experience with graphic design. • Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. Competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience. To apply visit: www.umpquadairy.com & select the employment tab. We are a drug free workplace. EOE
- SANNE GODFREY The News-Review
The NASCAR K&N Pro Series West is returning to Roseburg for the Clint Newell Auto Group Toyota 150 on Saturday at Douglas County Speedway.
- How to tell if your total solar eclipse glasses are legit
- Firefighters continue struggle to contain Umpqua North Fire Complex
- Viewing the eclipse from Douglas County
- Wildfire closes Highway 138E; Dry Creek, Last Chance at Level 3 "Go" order
- Baby arrives unexpectedly during solar eclipse Monday
- Cody Wayne Sams
- Another Variation on the Selfie: Get Ready for the Elfie
- The American 'Left' — America’s new Taliban?
- Police log: Man buys animals to torture and kill
- Call racism what it is: evil
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.