Details for CIN Program Coordinator
is looking for a: CIN Program Coordinator The Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) Program Coordinator serves as the central liaison between the CIN and all other entities and stakeholders including, but not limited to, health care facilities and leaders, physicians and providers, payers, and the Board of Directors. The Program Coordinator oversees and facilitates the operations and implementation of requirements for participation in the network, implementation of programs and activities, including Board directives, communication, practice engagement, patient engagement, and business/financial management. This individual will ensure ongoing development of a patient centered health network that supports improvements in care through broad active participation in a wide range of aligned groups. BA in healthcare administration or related field preferred. Full Time, Salary is Competitive (DOE) + Benefits. APPLY AT: www.umpquahealthcareers.com
- Examiners identify human remains found in Myrtle Creek
- Lone Rock to sue State Land Board over Elliott State Forest
- Sheriff: Male who jumped into North Umpqua River still missing
- County won't defend Assessor Roger Hartman against harassment claim
- No foul play suspected in death of missing man
- Police Log
- Casa de Belen starts shaved ice business
- Human remains belong to adult male, says medical examiner
- Sutherlin woman dies in two-vehicle crash on Highway 20
- Police log: Woman seen punching German Shepherd
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.