Details for ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICIAN
ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICIAN DILLARD PLYWOOD Roseburg is a leader in the wood products industry. Join our Environmental team. The job duties are: monitoring environmental compliance status of all facilities; compiling reports and documents for submittal to government agencies; providing assistance to Environmental Department and facility environmental coordinators on routine monitoring activities; developing and reviewing facility plans to meet existing and upcoming regulatory requirements and assisting Environmental Department with project evaluation and permitting. The minimum requirements are: PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); work under pressure with ever-changing priorities and deadlines; able to work independently; mathematical aptitude; ability to work with all levels of company personnel; must hold valid driver license; able to work in various environments (indoor, outdoor, inclement weather, heights) and prefer bachelor’s degree (technical) with some science and previous environmental experience. For more job details go to Roseburg.com apply and attach resume. Roseburg.com An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Veterans
- SANNE GODFREY The News-Review
The NASCAR K&N Pro Series West is returning to Roseburg for the Clint Newell Auto Group Toyota 150 on Saturday at Douglas County Speedway.
- How to tell if your total solar eclipse glasses are legit
- Firefighters continue struggle to contain Umpqua North Fire Complex
- Viewing the eclipse from Douglas County
- Wildfire closes Highway 138E; Dry Creek, Last Chance at Level 3 "Go" order
- Baby arrives unexpectedly during solar eclipse Monday
- Cody Wayne Sams
- Another Variation on the Selfie: Get Ready for the Elfie
- The American 'Left' — America’s new Taliban?
- Police log: Man buys animals to torture and kill
- Call racism what it is: evil
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.