Details for Log Quality Control and Check Scaler
Log Quality Control and Check Scaler Lone Rock Timber Management Company is seeking a Log Quality Control and Check Scaler to work in its Marketing Department. This person will be responsible for performing check scales and monitoring log quality on the landing as well as in the log yard. Working area will include Douglas, Coos, Jackson, and Lane Counties. Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with Company personnel and contractors, be able to maintain a working relationship with all Scaling Bureaus, and have an understanding of log grading rules in Regions 5 and 6, Eastside, Westside, and Cubic Scale. Successful applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of professional scaling experience with a credited scaling bureau or co-op. Cover letters and resumes can be mailed to: P.O. Box 1127 Roseburg Or 97470 or dropped off at Lone Rock’s main office at 2323 Old Hwy 99S Roseburg Or 97471 Resumes and Cover Letters must be received no later than September 20th. This is a full-time position and is eligible for our full benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and 401K. Roseburg, Oregon Lone Rock is a Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer.
- EMILY HOARD The News-Review
Stunned by electricity flowing through the Soda Springs Reservoir, live trout are scooped up and studied before being released back into the water.
- Driving and touching your phone illegal Oct. 1
- Release of Friend Request movie brings actress back home to Roseburg
- Ava Marie Cox
- RHS coach inducted into Oregon Sports Hall of Fame
- Crews respond to two-alarm fire at Roseburg Forest Products in Dillard
- Showcase of Homes fundraiser highlights local home construction and craftsmanship
- 'Extreme Environmentalists' sign outside commissioner's gas station creates controversy
- Police Log:Weekend Arrests
- A pediatric cardiology clinic will bring specialists to Roseburg
- Semi-trailer truck blocking Interstate 5 Exit 124 on-ramp
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.