Details for Utility Worker II
Utility Worker II The City of Myrtle Creek is accepting applications for Utility Worker II position. Job duties include maintenance of the collection system for water, sewer, storm drains and streets. Performs heavy manual labor, operate variety of power and hand tools and other equipment associated with construction and maintenance of city infrastructure. Must have or have the ability to secure, within 12 months, a valid Ore. Driver’s License with CDL Class A endorsement. Possession of, or obtain within one year of employment, an Oregon State Certification in Wastewater Collection Class I and Water Distribution Class I. $2,782.11-3,570.81 DOE. Application and job description can be accessed at the city website: cityofmyrtlecreek.com Job will remain open until the position is filled. Please send resume and city application to City Recorder, Joshua Norton firstname.lastname@example.org or call (541) 863-3171.
- SANNE GODFREY The News-Review
DRAIN — Cal Parks led North Douglas to a 54-16 over Siletz Valley in Friday's Special District 3 East football game.
- Release of Friend Request movie brings actress back home to Roseburg
- Driving and touching your phone illegal Oct. 1
- Ava Marie Cox
- RHS coach inducted into Oregon Sports Hall of Fame
- Crews respond to two-alarm fire at Roseburg Forest Products in Dillard
- Showcase of Homes fundraiser highlights local home construction and craftsmanship
- 'Extreme Environmentalists' sign outside commissioner's gas station creates controversy
- Police Log:Weekend Arrests
- Sutherlin police lets subject go after hour-long standoff
- A pediatric cardiology clinic will bring specialists to Roseburg
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.