Details for Electrical Controls Estimator
Electrical Controls Estimator Orenco Systems, Inc., a leading research, engineering, and manufacturing firm in the wastewater technology industry is currently hiring an Electrical Controls Estimator. Do you like talking with customers and developing a great business relationship with your contacts? Do you provide excellence in customer service? Do you have an aptitude for understanding technical products such as motors and industrial controls? Do you like to work hard and have fun? If so, then consider a career with our world class manufacturing company. The Estimator works with contractors, engineers, homeowners, and maintenance personnel to select the correct equipment/products to fit their needs and will develop price quotes for Orenco’s electrical alarm/controls equipment. Requires proficiency in MS Office products, good technical writing skills, and ability to read and interpret wiring schematics and BOMs. Previous customer service experience and college level technical education and/ or experience is preferred. Our package includes 401k, profit sharing, and company paid health/dental benefits. Salary DOE. Position will remain open until filled. Send resume and salary requirements to: Orenco Systems®, Inc. Attn: HR MGR-ECE 814 Airway Ave., Sutherlin, OR 97479-9012 Fax: 541-459-6790 e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
- Troy Polamalu leaves big tip at Winston Diner & Drive-Thru
- Roseburg's Trentin Cheek blossoming as motocross racer
- Riley Flury Rappe’
- After serious chainsaw accident, man meets 'heroes' who saved his life
- Sheriff: Body of man who drowned in North Umpqua River recovered
- Anti-tax activist files $42 million tort claim against county
- Police log: 'Neighbor kid' shot daughter with a BB gun
- Home Rule supporters clash with DA, sheriff
- Father's Day is a normal day on the Singleton Ranch
- Umpqua Community College graduates share how they moved forward after the Oct. 1 shooting
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.