Details for FIREMAN/BOILER OPERATOR
FIREMAN/BOILER OPERATOR RIDDLE PLYWOOD Roseburg is a leader in the Wood Products industry. This position cleans ash from boiler grates; ensures supply of hog fuel; maintains high standard of cleaning; self-motivated; will learn boiler operations, fork lift and aerial lift, boiler processes, equipment lockouts, environmental guide lines and reporting. Requirements are: High school diploma or GED; job is physically demanding; occasionally push, pull, or lift up to 50 pounds; rotating 12-hour (day & night) shift; overtime and shut downs as needed; boiler experience is desirable. If you are qualified, please apply online at Roseburg.com/Careers An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Veterans
- Riley Flury Rappe’
- Police log: Writing on envelop says 'Please deliver to Roseburg Police Department, sorry I don't have any stamps'
- Troy Polamalu leaves big tip at Winston Diner & Drive-Thru
- Anti-tax activist files $42 million tort claim against county
- Police log: 'Neighbor kid' shot daughter with a BB gun
- Two hikers rescued from North Umpqua Trail
- Roseburg's Trentin Cheek blossoming as motocross racer
- Father's Day is a normal day on the Singleton Ranch
- Patrick Jack Kokos
- William Ladd Lasswell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.