Details for MILL PRODUCTION
MILL PRODUCTION HIGH PRODUCING INCOME WITHOUT THE NEED FOR A COLLEGE DEGREE. Responsibilities: We are looking for people that are safety oriented and have a very good, current, verifiable work history in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to continually stand/walk on concrete floor or rubber mats. Excellent attendance and ability to work all shifts is a key requirement. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Located in Dillard and Riddle, OR. We offer a minimum of $19.13 per hour, after 60 days of employment and an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; and matching 401K. Come join the leader in Wood Products Industry Roseburg.com An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability and Veterans
- SANNE GODFREY The News-Review
DRAIN — Cal Parks led North Douglas to a 54-16 over Siletz Valley in Friday's Special District 3 East football game.
- Release of Friend Request movie brings actress back home to Roseburg
- Driving and touching your phone illegal Oct. 1
- Ava Marie Cox
- RHS coach inducted into Oregon Sports Hall of Fame
- Crews respond to two-alarm fire at Roseburg Forest Products in Dillard
- Showcase of Homes fundraiser highlights local home construction and craftsmanship
- 'Extreme Environmentalists' sign outside commissioner's gas station creates controversy
- Police Log:Weekend Arrests
- Sutherlin police lets subject go after hour-long standoff
- A pediatric cardiology clinic will bring specialists to Roseburg
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.