Details for Children’s Therapist
Children’s Therapist Provides outpatient clinical services to children in local schools and in the office after school. This is a year round position. Individual will be responsible for providing services to children and adolescents including individual, family and group therapy. Position requires a Master’s degree in psychology or a related field and related experience with children, adolescents and families. Licensure (LCSW, LMFT, LPC or Psychologist) or ability to gain licensure within 6 months is strongly preferred. 2017 grads welcome to apply. Nationally competitive salary commensurate with education and experience. Valid OR driver’s license and excellent driving record required. Must successfully complete state required background and DMV checks. Excellent Benefits: family medical, long term disability, retirement plan with 6% match – and more. For more information and to apply online visit www.optionsonline.org and click on JOBS. EOE
- SANNE GODFREY The News-Review
DRAIN — Cal Parks led North Douglas to a 54-16 over Siletz Valley in Friday's Special District 3 East football game.
- Release of Friend Request movie brings actress back home to Roseburg
- Driving and touching your phone illegal Oct. 1
- Ava Marie Cox
- RHS coach inducted into Oregon Sports Hall of Fame
- Crews respond to two-alarm fire at Roseburg Forest Products in Dillard
- Showcase of Homes fundraiser highlights local home construction and craftsmanship
- 'Extreme Environmentalists' sign outside commissioner's gas station creates controversy
- Police Log:Weekend Arrests
- Sutherlin police lets subject go after hour-long standoff
- A pediatric cardiology clinic will bring specialists to Roseburg
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.