Details for Infant and Toddler Therapist
Infant and Toddler Therapist Options for Southern Oregon Provides a range of services to very young children (infant and toddlers) and their care givers. Services may include:family therapy, individual child therapy, assessment, treatment planning, Parent Child Interactive Therapy (PCIT) among others. Works collaboratively within the agency and with other mental health professionals, community partners and local, state and federal stakeholders. Position requires a Master's degree in psychology or a related field and related experience with children and care givers/families. Additional training including infant Toddler Mental Health Post-Graduate Certification or equivalent training a plus. Must successfully complete state required background and DMV checks. Computer proficiency required. Competitive Salary. Excellent Benefits: family medical, long term disability, retirement plan with 6% match - and more. Visit www.optionsonline.org and click on Jobs for more info and to apply online. EOE.
- Riley Flury Rappe’
- Police log: Writing on envelop says 'Please deliver to Roseburg Police Department, sorry I don't have any stamps'
- Troy Polamalu leaves big tip at Winston Diner & Drive-Thru
- Anti-tax activist files $42 million tort claim against county
- Police log: 'Neighbor kid' shot daughter with a BB gun
- Two hikers rescued from North Umpqua Trail
- Roseburg's Trentin Cheek blossoming as motocross racer
- Father's Day is a normal day on the Singleton Ranch
- Patrick Jack Kokos
- William Ladd Lasswell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.