Details for Infant and Toddler Therapist
Infant and Toddler Therapist Provides a range of services to very young children (infant and toddlers) and their care givers. Services may include: family therapy, individual child therapy, assessment, treatment planning, Parent Child Interactive Therapy (PCIT) among others. Works collaboratively within the agency and with other mental health professionals, community partners and local, state and federal stakeholders. Position requires a Master’s degree in psychology or a related field and related experience with children and care givers/families. Additional training including infant Toddler Mental Health Post-Graduate Certification or equivalent training a plus. Must successfully complete state required background and DMV checks. Computer proficiency required. Competitive Salary. Excellent Benefits: generous paid time off, family medical, long term disability, retirement plan with 6% match - and more. For more information and to apply online visit www.optionsonline.org and click on JOBS. EOE
- Release of Friend Request movie brings actress back home to Roseburg
- Driving and touching your phone illegal Oct. 1
- Ava Marie Cox
- RHS coach inducted into Oregon Sports Hall of Fame
- Crews respond to two-alarm fire at Roseburg Forest Products in Dillard
- Showcase of Homes fundraiser highlights local home construction and craftsmanship
- 'Extreme Environmentalists' sign outside commissioner's gas station creates controversy
- Police Log:Weekend Arrests
- Sutherlin police lets subject go after hour-long standoff
- A pediatric cardiology clinic will bring specialists to Roseburg
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.