Details for Licensed Clinical Social Worker
is looking for a: Licensed Clinical Social Worker The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) will apply specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills in the areas of patient assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental, emotional and behavioral and developmental disorders, conditions and addictions. Master’s Degree from an accredited school of Social Work, Clinical Social Worker License (LCSW), active and unrestricted, and Clinical work experience in a social service or healthcare setting required. Full Time, Competitive Salary + Benefits. APPLY AT: www.umpquahealthcareers.com
- SANNE GODFREY The News-Review
DRAIN — Cal Parks led North Douglas to a 54-16 over Siletz Valley in Friday's Special District 3 East football game.
- Release of Friend Request movie brings actress back home to Roseburg
- Driving and touching your phone illegal Oct. 1
- Ava Marie Cox
- RHS coach inducted into Oregon Sports Hall of Fame
- Crews respond to two-alarm fire at Roseburg Forest Products in Dillard
- Showcase of Homes fundraiser highlights local home construction and craftsmanship
- 'Extreme Environmentalists' sign outside commissioner's gas station creates controversy
- Police Log:Weekend Arrests
- Sutherlin police lets subject go after hour-long standoff
- A pediatric cardiology clinic will bring specialists to Roseburg
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.