Details for Master’s level Mental Health Clinicians
Master’s level Mental Health Clinicians (Jackson County, Oregon - Medford and surrounding area) Provide outpatient clinical recovery-focused services to adults with mental illness and substance abuse problems, if present. Clinician provides screenings, assessments and treatment planning in conjunction with the client and other individuals as indicated. Clinicians may provide behavioral health counseling/therapy, case management/ care coordination services for clients on caseload dependent on client need. Office and community based work available. Applicants are encouraged to discuss career preferences at the interview. Clinicians work as part of a larger team with support from a variety of other disciplines including psychiatry, peer specialists, supported employment specialist etc. Clinical supervision and training is provided along with continuing education opportunities. 2017 grads welcome to apply as well as experienced therapists and case/care managers. Relocation allowance provided. Excellent compensation and benefits: family medical, long term disability, retirement plan with 6% match - and more. For more information and to apply online visit www.optionsonline.org and click on JOBS. EOE
- Troy Polamalu leaves big tip at Winston Diner & Drive-Thru
- Roseburg's Trentin Cheek blossoming as motocross racer
- Riley Flury Rappe’
- After serious chainsaw accident, man meets 'heroes' who saved his life
- Sheriff: Body of man who drowned in North Umpqua River recovered
- Anti-tax activist files $42 million tort claim against county
- Police log: 'Neighbor kid' shot daughter with a BB gun
- Home Rule supporters clash with DA, sheriff
- Father's Day is a normal day on the Singleton Ranch
- Umpqua Community College graduates share how they moved forward after the Oct. 1 shooting
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.