Details for Mental Health Crisis Specialist
Mental Health Crisis Specialist Positions (Jackson County, Oregon - Medford and surrounding area) √ $1,000 IN YOUR POCKET (AFTER TAX DOLLARS) AT TIME OF HIRE √ $ 500 IN YOUR POCKET AT 6 AND 12 MONTHS AFTER HIRE √ $1,000 RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR OREGON RESIDENTS (outside of Jackson/Josephine County) √ $2,000 RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR OUT OF STATE RESIDENTS Overview: The Crisis Specialist conducts mental health crisis assessments at the local hospital and other community agencies and operates as part of an interdisciplinary team at Options Crisis Resolution Center (CRC). You will work with other Crisis Specialists that offer psychiatry, nursing, mental health therapy, co-occurring disorders treatment, gambling treatment and skills training services for adults from all walks of life. This secure, short term, transitional program works closely with a large network of programs within Options and with multiple community partners to help individuals along their recovery path. Training on specifics is provided. Qualifications: Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or a related field. Registered Nurse (BSN required) with psychiatric experience also encouraged to apply. Computer proficiency required to use Electronic Health Records. Drug testing is required. Must successfully complete state required background and DMV checks. Competitive Salary. Excellent Benefits: generous paid time off, family medical, long term disability, retirement plan with 6% match - and more. For more information and to apply online visit www.optionsonline.org and click on JOBS. EOE
- SANNE GODFREY The News-Review
DRAIN — Cal Parks led North Douglas to a 54-16 over Siletz Valley in Friday's Special District 3 East football game.
- Release of Friend Request movie brings actress back home to Roseburg
- Driving and touching your phone illegal Oct. 1
- Ava Marie Cox
- RHS coach inducted into Oregon Sports Hall of Fame
- Crews respond to two-alarm fire at Roseburg Forest Products in Dillard
- Showcase of Homes fundraiser highlights local home construction and craftsmanship
- 'Extreme Environmentalists' sign outside commissioner's gas station creates controversy
- Police Log:Weekend Arrests
- Sutherlin police lets subject go after hour-long standoff
- A pediatric cardiology clinic will bring specialists to Roseburg
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.