Details for Therapist Children and Families
Therapist Children and Families (Jackson County, Oregon - Medford and surrounding area) Provides outpatient clinical services to children and their families. Positions may work in an office environment and/or with community partners in integrated settings such as medical offices and other locations in Jackson County. Therapist provides screenings, assessments and treatment planning, as well as individual, family and group therapy. Therapists work as part of a larger team with support from a variety of other disciplines including psychiatry, peer specialists, skills trainers and case managers etc. Clinical supervision and training is provided along with continuing education opportunities. Position requires a Master’s degree in psychology or a related field and related experience with children, adolescents and families. 2017 grads welcome to apply as well as experienced therapists and care coordinators/managers. Relocation allowance provided. Excellent compensation and benefits: family medical, long term disability, retirement plan with 6% match - and more. For more information and to apply online visit www.optionsonline.org and click on JOBS. EOE
- Riley Flury Rappe’
- Police log: Writing on envelop says 'Please deliver to Roseburg Police Department, sorry I don't have any stamps'
- Troy Polamalu leaves big tip at Winston Diner & Drive-Thru
- Anti-tax activist files $42 million tort claim against county
- Police log: 'Neighbor kid' shot daughter with a BB gun
- Two hikers rescued from North Umpqua Trail
- Roseburg's Trentin Cheek blossoming as motocross racer
- Father's Day is a normal day on the Singleton Ranch
- Patrick Jack Kokos
- William Ladd Lasswell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.