Better known as Bud White, age 40 of Winston, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Everyone that knew Bud would tell you that he was a loyal and giving friend. He never met a stranger, because he instantly considered you a friend and would do anything for anyone. He loved hunting, working on cars and spending time with his son, Cameron White. Bud was preceded in death by his sister, Tammy White Craft, his mother, JoNell White, and his grandparents. He is survived by his father, Raymond White; stepmother, Vickie White; his son, Cameron White; his ex-wife, Deborah White; numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. A potluck to celebrate his life will be held on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3 p.m. at the Winston Community Center.
Raymond Gene White
- Breaking News: Myrtle Creek man dies in car crash on Interstate 5
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Police respond to report of armed man near Roseburg’s Stewart Park
- Police Log: Child reported missing in Roseburg
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors