Better known as Bud White, age 40 of Winston, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Everyone that knew Bud would tell you that he was a loyal and giving friend. He never met a stranger, because he instantly considered you a friend and would do anything for anyone. He loved hunting, working on cars and spending time with his son, Cameron White. Bud was preceded in death by his sister, Tammy White Craft, his mother, JoNell White, and his grandparents. He is survived by his father, Raymond White; stepmother, Vickie White; his son, Cameron White; his ex-wife, Deborah White; numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. A potluck to celebrate his life will be held on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3 p.m. at the Winston Community Center.
Raymond Gene White
Trending in: Entertainment
- Play review: ‘Gutenberg!’ presses history to fanciful, frenetic limit
- MYRTLE CREEK: Summer Fest heading to town
- Oregon Musical Theatre Festival sets feet dancing, voices soaring
- Theater review: ‘Oliver!’ likely to leave you asking for more
- Extension Spotlight: Follow these tips for safe and tasty barbecued dishes