Oregon House District 2 candidates speaking to veterans Tuesday night were quick to offer broad solutions on boosting the economy and improving conditions for veterans.
House 2 candidates cite business backgrounds, pledge to help veterans
Trending in: Entertainment
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Grass-roots event invites 50,000 to protest President Obama's visit
- Sheriff Hanlin's views, Facebook posting criticized
- President consoles UCC shooting victims' families
- Marine One lands at Eugene Airport in preparation for President Obama's visit