Oregon House District 2 candidates speaking to veterans Tuesday night were quick to offer broad solutions on boosting the economy and improving conditions for veterans.
House 2 candidates cite business backgrounds, pledge to help veterans
Trending in: Entertainment
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms