Siblings Tristan and Tashina Clarridge have been fiddlers for as long as they can remember. The Clarridges make up two-thirds of the Bee Eaters, a bluegrass-folk group coming to Roseburg for a performance Friday night. Hammered dulcimer player Simon Chrisman completes the triad. The show begins at 7:30 at the First Presbyterian Church, 823 S.E. Lane Ave. “We both started at (age) 2,” recalled Tristan Clarridge of the vocation he shares with his sister. “I don’t remember ever not playing the fiddle. It was always a part of life and we really loved it.” The Clarridges met through mutual friends …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees