Highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Roseburg Police Department and Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. Wednesday Roseburg Police 11:30 a.m. — A 23-year-old Roseburg woman was arrested on suspicion of failure to appear in court in the 1900 block of West Harvard Avenue. Noon — A 55-year-old Yoncalla woman was cited and released on suspicion of theft at Sherm’s Thunderbird Market in the 25000 block of Stewart Parkway. 1:30 p.m. — A Roseburg school bus was involved in a two-vehicle accident on Stephens Street at Newton Creek Road. 3:31 p.m. — A 32-year-old Roseburg man and 25-year-old Roseburg …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees