If wood artist Bill Saily spends at least 10 minutes sharpening his blades for every hour he spends carving, then he spends just under seven
Umpqua Carvers slice wood, but don't cut corners
Trending in: Entertainment
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'