A Roseburg woman had to be extricated from her car Tuesday afternoon after she lost control of the vehicle and crashed into a street light.
Roseburg woman pulled from car after crash
Trending in: Entertainment
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms