A domestic dispute turned into a car chase Saturday afternoon that resulted in a crash involving four cars at the corner of Southeast Stephens Street and Mosher Avenue, Roseburg police said Monday. Amanda G. Trujillo, 25, allegedly followed Jesse P. Ammann, 28, both of Roseburg, in her car after a disturbance around 3 p.m., police said. Ammann stopped at the corner with Trujillo behind him, police said. Trujillo allegedly struck the back of his car and pushed it into traffic. A 45-year-old Yoncalla man traveling north on Stephens Street swerved to avoid a collision and sideswiped another vehicle driven by …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees