A Roseburg man crashed a 1995 Nissan pickup around 6 p.m. Thursday as he getting onto the Oak Street bridge, police said Larry Dailey, 35, failed to make the slight curve in the road and drove into the concrete barrier on the left side of the bridge, police said. Witnesses said he was driving approximately 35 mph. Dailey refused medical treatment and complained of some pain, but had no obvious injuries, police said. He was arrested on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and reckless driving. He was taken to the Douglas County Jail and held in lieu of …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees