This 1957 Mercury Turnpike Cruiser was originally purchased in 1957 by Dr. Guy and Francis Gill of Roseburg. When the doctor and his wife passed away, the Mercury was sold to the Brown family and it has continued to remain in that family. The Mercury was purchased in Roseburg and still calls Roseburg its home. The Mercury is now owned by Dona Brown and her husband Jerry Hash (around town they are known as the Hash Browns). The couple have shown the Turnpike around Oregon, Washington and California. It has not missed Graffiti in all the years the Browns have …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees