Is it true that grapevines have been grown without water? No. So then, why do I hear grape growers and winemakers talking about “dry farming”?
Canes & Casks: Hydrating vineyards not a dry subject
Trending in: Entertainment
- Shaun Lowry hopes 16-year sentence serves as warning to others
- Highway 42 crash claims life of Roseburg woman
- Small Business: Just a little about crowdfunding
- Update: Woman involved in multi-vehicle crash on Highway 42 died from injuries
- Police log: Man reports his ex-fiancee sold a bed frame he gave her