Is it true that grapevines have been grown without water? No. So then, why do I hear grape growers and winemakers talking about “dry farming”?
Canes & Casks: Hydrating vineyards not a dry subject
Trending in: Entertainment
- Fremont middle school teacher Jim Walker is classroom life coach, Crystal Apple winner
- Roseburg City Council gives City Manager Lance Colley a raise
- Editorial: O&C bill still needs work to offer certainty
- Trial reset a second time for Riddle woman accused in deadly crash
- Speech pathologist helps early learners find their voice