Is it true that grapevines have been grown without water? No. So then, why do I hear grape growers and winemakers talking about “dry farming”?
Canes & Casks: Hydrating vineyards not a dry subject
Trending in: Entertainment
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft
- Department of Human Services Senior Services office exits Douglas County health building
- Winston man accused of sex abuse asks to withdraw guilty plea