Is it true that grapevines have been grown without water? No. So then, why do I hear grape growers and winemakers talking about “dry farming”?
Canes & Casks: Hydrating vineyards not a dry subject
Trending in: Entertainment
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River