Is it true that grapevines have been grown without water? No. So then, why do I hear grape growers and winemakers talking about “dry farming”?
Canes & Casks: Hydrating vineyards not a dry subject
Trending in: Entertainment
- Roseburg man flown to Legacy Emanuel with critical injuries after crash
- Douglas County parks director Gary Groth turns love of forest into lifetime career
- Local Easter egg hunts and family events | Moms
- Man crashes attempting wheelie in Albertsons parking lot
- Woman arrested on felony warrant after parking at Costco after hours