A fiddle that sounded around Yoncalla in the 1850s, and hasn’t been heard since, returns to the Charles and Melinda Applegate House from 10 a.m.
First Heritage Music Day planned
Trending in: Entertainment
- Police Log: Motorcyclists doing wheelies, kicking each other
- Treatment from afar: Telehealth allows patients to receive treatment from distant doctors
- Dear future daughter-in-law (the honest version) | Moms
- BREAKING NEWS: Collision sends 3 to hospital
- Men arrested for meth possession at Templin Beach Park