A fiddle that sounded around Yoncalla in the 1850s, and hasn’t been heard since, returns to the Charles and Melinda Applegate House from 10 a.m.
First Heritage Music Day planned
Trending in: Entertainment
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork
- Rain expected to last through weekend in Roseburg area
- Alek Skarlatos awarded highest U.S. Army medal for subduing gunman on train to Paris
- Police log: Signs posted saying man had impregnated two teenage girls
- Landowners vent to commissioners over impending pipeline