A fiddle that sounded around Yoncalla in the 1850s, and hasn’t been heard since, returns to the Charles and Melinda Applegate House from 10 a.m.
First Heritage Music Day planned
Trending in: Entertainment
- Update: Jackknifed truck blocks both lanes on Highway 42 near Camas Valley
- Prep Wrestling: Roseburg repeats as Class 6A state champion
- Log, lumber prices lagging, but there’s optimism
- What you need to know about poison oak (and my go-to treatment) | Moms
- Wildlife Safari welcomes two elephants from Six Flags (video)