A public art project to raise awareness of global warming is planned for Sunday, Oct. 13, when members of the Douglas County Global Warming Coalition
Art event set for courthouse
Trending in: Entertainment
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend