I’m so excited fall is here again. The weather, the colors, the events — all make this time special to me. Growing up in the desert-like West Texas region, I didn’t experience the natural beauty there is in Oregon. Trees went from green to dry, brittle and brown quickly. I really appreciate what we experience here in that department. No matter where you live, there is an air of expectancy that comes in fall. Things are changing and there is something special right around the corner. We start gearing up for all the holidays and I see moods begin to …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees