A Roseburg man who killed a Myrtle Creek woman in a car accident last year was found guilty today of criminally negligent homicide and other
Roseburg man guilty in woman's death
Trending in: Entertainment
- Father of survivor believes victim Treven Anspach saved his daughter
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Emergency alert system failed during massacre, UCC faculty say
- Youngest victim's mother: "My daughter is very strong and she's going to get through this"
- Social Security: Learn more about disability and employment