The kitchen table in my childhood home sat on a linoleum floor. It was pushed against the wall for projects and pulled out for meals.
Tasty Tuesday: Kitchen traditions honor the past
Trending in: Entertainment
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy