The kitchen table in my childhood home sat on a linoleum floor. It was pushed against the wall for projects and pulled out for meals.
Tasty Tuesday: Kitchen traditions honor the past
Trending in: Entertainment
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Top 5 plays for Superbowl with kids | Moms
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- Umpqua Community College nearing $5.4 million goal for health building