The North Douglas Performing Arts Council will present the eclectic jam band “Homemade Jam” from 7 to 9 p.m. Friday, Nov. 22 at the Drain
DRAIN: 'Jam' band to play sweet mix
Trending in: Entertainment
- Father of survivor believes victim Treven Anspach saved his daughter
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Emergency alert system failed during massacre, UCC faculty say
- Youngest victim's mother: "My daughter is very strong and she's going to get through this"
- Social Security: Learn more about disability and employment