This time of year stands out not only for the holiday hustle, bustle and cheer, but for many, the pressure of making New Year’s resolutions.
Extension Spotlight: Make clear, modest pledges to eat healthy foods in the New Year
Trending in: Entertainment
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Subway sandwiches save students from chronic absenteeism
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle