This time of year stands out not only for the holiday hustle, bustle and cheer, but for many, the pressure of making New Year’s resolutions.
Extension Spotlight: Make clear, modest pledges to eat healthy foods in the New Year
Trending in: Entertainment
- Douglas Education Service District’s Leanne Reynolds a leader in human resources
- Roseburg teen in serious condition; two other county residents on the mend
- Douglas County commissioners table plan to charge fees to dump trash at landfill
- Nigerian women who escaped Boko Haram are living in Canyonville
- Roseburg woman cited in payroll theft