Better known as Bud White, age 40 of Winston, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Everyone that knew Bud would tell you that he was a loyal and giving friend. He never met a stranger, because he instantly considered you a friend and would do anything for anyone. He loved hunting, working on cars and spending time with his son, Cameron White. Bud was preceded in death by his sister, Tammy White Craft, his mother, JoNell White, and his grandparents. He is survived by his father, Raymond White; stepmother, Vickie White; his son, Cameron White; his ex-wife, Deborah White; numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. A potluck to celebrate his life will be held on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3 p.m. at the Winston Community Center.
Raymond Gene White
- Roseburg Optimist Club honors ‘officers of the year’
- Where to start in igniting change for Douglas County | Moms
- Family remembers Roseburg man killed in motorcycle crash
- Publisher’s Notebook: On the front lines of Douglas County’s problems
- Support group at Roseburg Community Cancer Center helps restore cancer patient’s love of baking