A Roseburg woman suspected of driving under the influence of a controlled substance was arrested Monday night after she crashed her vehicle twice, police said.
Roseburg police: Driver in back-to-back collisions
Trending in: EntertainmentBriefs
- Douglas County sees 65 percent increase in littering calls since dump fees implemented
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'