WINCHESTER The Oregon Musical Theatre Festival is hosting an ice cream party at Swanson Amphitheater Monday to apologize for a missed performance of the play "Choir Girls." Festival promotional materials announced a July 30 performance, but organizers never intended to stage "Choir Girls" that day, according to Jason Heald, the festival's music director. Organizers are holding the ice cream party to apologize. The event will take place at the amphitheater before Monday's scheduled performance of "Choir Girls." The show starts at 8 p.m. at 1140 Umpqua College Road, Winchester. Admission is free. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees